Tuesday, February 12, 2008

WRT54GX4 - Blackberry

Can ANYONE help?

I have a Blackberry Curve 8320 and the LinkSys WRT54GX4-SRX400 Router.
I have the updated Firmware 1.00.20.
I have tried with MAC filtering on and off.

The Blackberry clearly sees the network, tries to connect and then fails. Reason :W010 - WiFi Association Failed.

I have searched Blackberry forums everywhere, and find multiple instances of the same problem with this model of Router. I am surprised that I have not yet seen it posted here.

I find it hard to believe that one particular model would not be able to connect to the Blackberry. I can connect to other Routers no problem...but that doesn't help me at home.

Can anyone help?

I like the router but am frustrated beyond belief!

EmergGuy

Message Edited by Emergguy on 02-08-2008 02:16 PM Read More

No comments: